Welcome to vivilesari.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of vivilesari’s Website, located at https://www.vivilesari.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use vivilesari.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, vivilesari and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on vivilesari.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from vivilesari.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from vivilesari.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from vivilesari.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from vivilesari.com
- Redistribute content from vivilesari.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. vivilesari does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of vivilesari,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, vivilesari shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
vivilesari reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant vivilesari a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of vivilesari; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to vivilesari. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of vivilesari’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
How to make an order and how it is processed
Once you have selected your order from the products of your liking, you will be given the opportunity to submit your order by clicking on “Checkout” button. Please note it is important that you check the information that you enter and correct any errors before clicking on the “Checkout” button since once you click on this input errors cannot be corrected. On receipt of your order, Vivilesari.com will begin processing your order and we will send a message on the same page that your order has been received and sent successfully to the store. Where any payment you make is not authorized you will be returned to the previous page on the website and we shall not be obliged to provide the services.
You have the right to cancel an order up to 2 hours from placing the order on our website.
While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information.
An order may be subsequently cancelled by vivilesari.com after you have received a confirmation that it has been accepted. Vivilesari.com reserves the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
Your history will only hold your successful orders, and in case of failed online payment, the refunded amount will be returned to your respectable account within 7-14 days, according to your bank.
Membership system for Vivilesari.com
Any member of Vivilesari.com has a “user name” and “password” which are determined by the member herself/himself. The “user name” is personal to the member and the same “user name” is not given to two different members. The “password” is only known by the user. The user can change the password at any time. It is solely under the responsibility of the user to select and protect the password. Vivilesari.com is not liable for any problems, which may arise from the use of password. Vivilesari.com informs the user about the promotions, which take place in the shop and from which the user may benefit, by emails. For the user to connect to the services, which require a membership of Vivilesari.com, the user must enter the user name and password. This process is called “login” to Vivilesari.com.
By using this site, you warrant that any personal information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by updating your member profile on the site or by contacting us, you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
You are not allowed to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. Violation of this clause may result in termination of your membership.
Members’ passwords should be kept confidential at all times, and must not be shared or disclosed to anyone. You are responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted through your membership. If you know or suspect that someone has knowledge of your password then you should contact us immediately.
You may not use the site for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose, including without limitation to:
- Distributing any unlawful, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or codes of practice.
- Interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of the site.
- Damaging, disabling or impairing the operation of this site or attempting to gain unauthorized access to this site or to networks connected to it, through hacking, spoofing or other such similar means.
Responsibilities of the Member
During the use of the services of Vivilesari.com, the member accepts and undertakes:
- The information in the registration form is correct; in the conditions that this information is required the member is the only responsible for any losses which may arise from any misinformation or inadequate information (ex. forgetting the password); and in these cases his/her membership may be terminated.
- The member is the sole responsible for all personal ideas, opinions, statements set forth by the member while using the services of Vivilesari.com, all the files uploaded to Vivilesari.com and the personal information sent, and that in no way Vivilesari.com shall be held liable for these files, not to access any services provided in Vivilesari.com unauthorized and in any way other that the one identified by Vivilesari.com; not to change the software in any way; not to use the software which is identified as being changed; and to indemnify Vivilesari.com for all material and moral losses in the event the member does not comply with the aforementioned articles, Vivilesari.com shall not be responsible for any damages which may arise from reading of data belonging to any members by any unauthorized people, not to send any messages which are threatening, immoral, racially and contrary to the Laws of Indonesia and international agreements, any correspondences, titles, nicknames posted to the context shall not be contrary to the rules of public morality, good manners and laws, not to harass and/or threaten other users, or any of Vivilesari.com live chat personnel, not to act in a way affecting the use of services by other users, not to post, print, distribute, circulate any amoral, inappropriate and unlawful materials and information which may give harm to the names of any people or institutions, not to advertise, sell or offer to sell any products or services, engage in any activities such as survey, competition or chain letter, not to send any information or programs which may give harm to the information or software in the computers of other users.
- All of the records or materials obtained by using the services of Vivilesari.com are within the consent of the user; the user shall be absolutely responsible for any damages, loss of information or other losses caused by them in the user’s computer; the user shall not demand any compensation for any losses arising from the use of the service, not to use the services of Vivilesari.com.com for any commercial and advertising purposes without obtaining the consent of Vivilesari.com.
- Vivilesari.com may monitor all system at any time or continuously.
- Vivilesari.com may use its system for commercial purposes, not to mail any information which is forbidden legally and circulate any mails which do not have authorization to be sent such as chain mail, malicious software, etc., not to record and misuse any personal information belonging to others, the member himself/herself is responsible for all kinds of acts made under the “username”, the clients must pay the service fee which is notified previously at the time of delivery of products; otherwise the products shall not be delivered to the clients, not to access the site or services using a third-party’s account/registration without the express consent of the account holder; not to use the site for illegal purposes; not to commit any acts of infringement on the site or with respect to content on the site; not to copy any content for republication in print or online; not to create shop reviews or blog entries for or with any commercial or other purpose or intent that does not in good faith comport with the purpose or spirit of the site; not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through the site; not to interfere with another person’s use and enjoyment of the site or another entity’s use and enjoyment of the site; not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and/or not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the site, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the site or affiliated or linked sites.
- All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the website. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to you using the website.
- Credit or Debit cards used in placing orders through the online payment gateway on Vivilesari.com website or applications must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
Visitor material and conduct
You are prohibited from posting, uploading or transmitting to or from this website any material that:
- Breaches any applicable local, national or international law;
- Is unlawful or fraudulent.
- Amounts to unauthorized advertising; or contains viruses or any other harmful programs.
- You may not misuse the website (including by hacking).
- Any comments or feedback that you submit through the website must not contain any defamatory, obscene or offensive material; promote violence or discrimination; infringe the intellectual property rights of another person; breach any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence); promote illegal activity or invade another’s privacy;
Give the impression that they originate from us; or be used to impersonate another person or to misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
The prohibited acts listed in the above paragraphs are non-exhaustive. You will pay vivilesari.com for all costs and damages which it incurs as a result of you breaching any of these restrictions.
Vivilesari.com will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting any material in breach of the above paragraph.
You may not access or use the website for any other purpose other than that for which Vivilesari.com makes it available. The website is for the personal use of users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Vivilesari.com. In case of any prohibited activities committed by the user, the company has the right to suspend, block or terminate the user’s membership and prevent his access to log in the service. Prohibited activities include but not limited to the following:
Criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
Advertising to, or solicitation of, any user to buy or sell any products or services, unless authorized by Vivilesari.com;
Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Vivilesari.com;
Making any unauthorized use of the Vivilesari.com services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
Engaging in unauthorized framing of or linking to the website;
Transmitting chain letters or junk email to other users;
Using any information obtained from the website in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
Engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the website;
Attempting to impersonate another user or person;
Using the username of another user;
Selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
Using any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
Using the Vivilesari.com service as part of any effort to compete with Vivilesari.com or to provide services as a service office;
Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website;
Attempting to bypass any measures of the website designed to prevent or restrict access to the website, or any portion of the website;
Harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening Vivilesari.com company through any medium of communication or to any of its employees or agents engaged in providing any part of Vivilesari.com Company services to you.
Displaying an advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the website on behalf of that person, such as posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose;
Deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Contribution or Vivilesari.com Content; and
Using the website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Any other suspected malicious activities on Vivilesari.com website or applications.
Authority of Vivilesari.com
Vivilesari.com may temporary suspend or completely cease the system operation at any time.
Vivilesari.com shall not have any responsibilities against the members of Vivilesari.com or any third parties due to the temporarily suspension or completely cessation of the system operation.
Vivilesari.com does not warrant that its services shall be provided on time in a secure and complete way, the results obtained from the services shall be correct and reliable, and that the service quality shall meet the expectations.
Vivilesari.com has the right to back-up and delete all or some of the files, messages which are provided by the members during the use of services for some periods deemed suitable by Vivilesari.com. Vivilesari.com shall not be held responsible for back-up and delete processes.
Vivilesari.com has the ownership and copyrights arising from the ownership of the information, documents, software, designs, graphics and etc. which are produced by itself and/or bought from outside.
Vivilesari.com may make any changes in the implementation of this agreement, and amend the existing articles or add new articles for the purpose of complying with any technical necessities and legislation which shall come into being in the future.
Vivilesari.com may change in time the services for which any membership is not required to a form, which requires membership. Vivilesari.com may provide addition services, change some of the services partially or completely, or transform into a paid service.
This site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavor to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time.
Vivilesari.com is not obligated to approve reviews on the site. A subset of the potential reasons for rejection are:
- Offensive Language: Profanity, abusive, racist, and hate language is not tolerated in our interactive sections.
- Irrelevant or non indicative content.
- Discrimination based on the grounds of religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status or disability.
- References to illegal activity or uncorrelated references towards society’s traditions and values.
- Conflicts of interest: Competing shops are not allowed to post negative reviews.
- Violation of this might result in permanent removal from our Platform.
- Allegations of health code violations.
- Outdated and obsolete information.
Reviews are not endorsed by Vivilesari.com, and do not represent the views of Vivilesari.com, our parent companies, our subsidiaries. Vivilesari.com does not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities or losses resulting from any use of our Platform, or information on our Platform.
OWNED BY VIVILESARI.COM
Reviews are owned by Vivilesari.com exclusively in perpetuity. We have the right to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, and/or distribute all materials relating to reviews. Vivilesari.com is under no obligation to pay the author or anyone else for their reviews.
Termination of agreement
Vivilesari.com may terminate this agreement unilaterally at any time.
During any product delivery made by vivilesari.com, if the user is not available in the address specified in the system, the products ordered by the user shall not deliver to anywhere else. Within the framework of such a case, the member must accept all legal responsibilities arising from ordering the products to an address where he/she does not exist.
1. Customer can choose between different payment methods provided on the platforms, which are currently the following: Cash on Delivery, local debit cards and credit cards.
2. Vivilesari.com reserves the right to provide other payment methods or to no longer offer certain payment methods.
3. Customer bindingly chooses the payment method when placing the respective order, provided that the customer chooses an online payment method, the payment will be processed by an external online payment provider cooperating with Vivilesari.com.
4. Card data will be stored for future orders by the external online payment providers, on the condition that the customer has given consent to the storage and future usage.
5. Customer is obliged to ensure sufficient cover of the respective account or, when using credit card, to use the credit card only within the card transaction limit. Customer has to refrain from causing unauthorized debit charge backs.
Vivilesari.com takes user satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your order, please contact Vivilesari.com through our email or call us on our hotline number and we will assist you. In appropriate cases, if you have already been billed, Vivilesari.com will issue full or partial refunds. In the following cases: if you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you may be issued a full refund; if part of your order is missing, we may issue a partial refund. In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
Price and Payment
Once your order has been accepted, this represents an agreement between you the user and the shop. The company has sole responsibility for this order. If you have chosen to pay with credit or debit card on the Platform then the transaction is processed by Vivilesari.com. Delivery charges are calculated per order; on the basis of weight, quantity, distance and zone. Any delivery charges or any other fees will be displayed clearly in your Order Summary.
Debit / Credit Cards:
The user is liable to pay by cash upon delivery any extra charges the vivilesari.com might charge as a result of the “Special Request” or the “General Request” placed by the user.
The customer refund procedure might take 2-7 working days to be initiated by Vivilesari.com, however, the time needed to process it on the Debit /Credit Cards bank payment gateway largely depends on the operations of the respective Indonesian Banks. The customer must follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the user.
Users using the Debit / Credit Cards facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
The user would be reimbursed by the shop in case the shop faced the inconvenience of a missing item (Reimbursement applicable only for the missing item and is subject to the company’s own reimbursement policy).
Credit or Debit cards used in placing orders through the online payment gateway on the Platform must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
The user is entirely liable for placing an order using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions.
Validity of Vivilesari.com records
In the disputes which may arise in relation to their Terms, the member agrees, states and warrants that any bookkeeping entry, microfilm, microfiche and computer records constitute a valid, binding, absolute and exclusive evidence; this article has the characteristics of an evidential contract, and that the member waives in advance all kinds of objections to the specified Vivilesari.com records and the right to tender an oath in relation to the fact that these records are kept in due form.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.